If you are in need of immediate assistance, please contact your local hospital or law enforcement or call 911. We are not trained in crisis intervention. You can also contact North Central Health Care’s Hotline:
The Center for Suicide Awareness not only has resources available by phone, 1-800-273-TALK (8255); help can also be reached via their SMS Emotional Support Line. Text “HOPELINE” to 741741. The Center for Suicide Awareness
The American Telepsychiatry Inc. is a registered trademark of Horizon Healthcare, Inc. a leading provider of outpatient psychiatric, mental health, family practice, and multi-specialty physician services utilizing cutting healthcare technology. Their Board Certified Psychiatrists, Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants provide the following services through cloud based services: Psychiatric Assessment, Medication Management, Drug/Alcohol Screening, Psychological Testing, Child/Adolescent Programming, and Dual Diagnosis Programming. They do accept self-pay, Medicaid, BadgerCare, T19, Medicare and all HMO networks. The American Telepsychiatry Inc.
Prevent Suicide Marathon County: Suicide is considered as one of the most preventable forms of death. More people die by suicide nationally, in Wisconsin and in Marathon County than by traffic fatality and armed conflict combined. The more each and every one of us learns about mental health, the risk factors and warning signs of suicide and what we can do, the more lives we can save – the more people we can help! Prevent Suicide Marathon County
The Women’s Community, INC offers many programs and resources to provide support for victims of abuse and assault; a known trigger to mental illness onset. They have a 24 hour support line, 715-842-7323, Toll Free 1-888-665-1234 The Women’s Community
The United Way’s 2-1-1: Please contact The United Way’s 2-1-1 with any questions or for more information regarding services offered to the residents of Marathon, Portage, Lincoln, Oneida & Vilas Counties. Dial 2-1-1 (or 715-848-2255 or 800-922-5590). Language interpreter service is available if needed. Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adaptive Communities, Inc aims to provide a social activity center for adults with special needs, ages 18 to 64. Phone- 715-571-0040, Email- email@example.com Adaptive Communities, Inc
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIH)
- The North American Society for the Study of Personality Disorders (NASSPD)
- Schizophrenia International Research Society (SIRS)
- Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance of America (SARDAA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSA)
- US Department of Veterans Affairs – Mental Health
- American Mental Wellness Association
- The Quell Foundation
- How Mental Health Difficulties Affect Children
- ADHD and Addiction – What is the Risk?
- Tuck – Unbiased resources, reviews, and advice on getting the sleep you need
- Wausau Comprehensive Treatment Center: Methadone & Suboxone Clinic